Saturday, March 3, 2012

More Concepts

Time is now running out!

Here are some more concepts I came up with.


As I started to put my thoughts onto paper, the first idea to come to mind was combining the apple with the 'S' in sustenance. I was thinking about fruit. I also haven't a clue to why I picked the apple but maybe it was due to the influence of the apple concepts created by others whilst sitting in Wk2 Tute. Still fazed by the idea of fruit, I then thought about an orange. I also tried to combine the 'hat' form my brain storm but it seems to have failed.


Since the 'hat' failed, I still stuck to the orange as a basis for my concepts. Though, why did I choose an orange? Wel, because I like the floral like shapes that are formed when the orange is sliced in half or even to any other citrus. In between, I did some research for some inspiring logo ideas and there were two that I liked so I tried apply the ideas to my orange concepts. It sorta worked but made the concepts a bit ver board.
Since it was not really working for me now, I decide to use a strawberry. My ideas, I really haven't much of a clue where they come from except from things that just influence me within a certain amout of time that I've seen or had interaction with an item.
I stopped there for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment