Friday, March 30, 2012

Moodboard for Vittles

Its been a litle while since my last update and I've been preoccupied with Japanese since I've been ditching it for the sake of this unit!

This here is the moodboard for vittles. The typography.... I will further explain it in another post. As for the other elements, I've collected things that relate to 'eco' and 'friendly' with creativity. My favourite part would have to be the graphic in the middle, which represents 'texture and colour'. The image is made from a 'collage' of paper and fabric.

Below is a 'screencap' of the basic outline of the moodboard that Walter Asscociations created. The original lecture file on moodle...well I couldn't find it. I checked wk6 but the file there was a reuploaded file from wk4 lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment