Saturday, March 3, 2012

More Concepts


Next day, I continued to produce some more concepts. Only this time, my concepts produced here were being influenced by the two inspiring ideas, that I liked from these examples.
Circles or dots. I still sorta incorporated the orange idea again though.
Oh yes, the circles coloured red were meant to be purple to symbolise grapes though berries looked fine as well. Yep, I changed fruits again. Concepts looked alright but still didn't fit in withy 'Sustenance'. 


This page of concepts shows the further developed concepts form the previous page (above).

I showed the concepts to my tutor (including these ones). The ones that most appealed to him were the strawberry and apple 'S'. He also suggested that I should works a bit more on the strawberry idea since it could reapresent a heart as well. But if I really liked the circles idea, I could try applying it with the Southern Cross idea to incorporate a bit of Australia into the concept.


The Southern cross.



No comments:

Post a Comment