Saturday, March 3, 2012

More Concepts


My tutor had suggested to me that I could try and extend or create better concepts from the strawberry idea. I think I may have gone a bit far though.


Reason why was because I tried to incorporate a apple into the concept. And it didn't quite work either because the concept looked like it would be sending mixed messages to people, amking them think thaat 'Sustenance' was more of a 'hybrid' product more than natural, well according to what my tutor saw. I personally thought it was kinda cute though.

Oh yes, while I was drawing these concepts, I had thoughts about how one could use an apple in the concept. One could divide up...etc but what struck me was is one were to cut an apple in half vertically, a star shape, formed form the seeds, could be seen. I have sketched out as reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment