Monday, April 2, 2012

Collectable idea for my 'Vittles' concept

In order for my design concept to 'last' if it were successful, I would need to make the product collectable in someway.

Some have thought about games, some have made something or even part of the packaging interactable.
In my concept, I have chosen to do 'comics'. Yes, 'comics'. Though, not a comic strip. I've decided to make each 'panel' of a comic strip a collectable.

Why?
 This is for the sake of collecting of course. Also, by doing so, kids can jumble and make up random scenarios when they combine the panels to create a comic strip. This allows kids to be imaginative.

Each 'panel' will be a collectable fridge magnet. Each box will come with random 'panels'. The characters in the comic are based off the animal of the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment