Friday, April 27, 2012

Example Stationary for Style guide

The new assignment and teh last one for the semester is to compile a 'Style Guide' for the brand 'Sustenance', which outlines the production of the 'sustenance' logo along with its variations, applications and how the logo should be used along with its sub-brand called 'Vittles'.

We were also given a guide to help us with the layout of it.


There was one part of it though which stated that we had to have 'stationary'. I didn't quite get what 'sort' of stationary had to be used, since stationary is a broad word and I could interperate stationary for pens. To get a better idea, I went in search (over the net) for some examples. I came across some very interesting and helpful links at that!
Looking at the examples, I got a better idea. I also asked my tutor to get a better undstanding. He said that the most simplist form of stationary was to include a letterhead(like an A4 piece of paper with logo printed on it), business card and envelope.

Below are some examples that I liked. The sites consisted of many other examples with more to them.












No comments:

Post a Comment